Mission: To ensure unparalleled customer service and optimize patient care outcomes by providing our staff with timely support and outstanding resources.
I worked at Interface Rehab full-time (More than a year)
1. Management including the head coach, Senior Regional Manager & Regional Manager, HR & Staffing all are down to earth and a pleasure to work with.
2. Hard work definitely pays... from being an SLP to DOR to RM in one - two years (provided if you show interest to learn and grow).
3. Mostly competitive pay when compared with other companies.
4. Opportunities to work in variety of settings - I worked in an out patient clinic (maXum) with pediatric & adult population, and in a SNF.
5. Prompt HR that works with in a timely manner with strong administrative and legal end.
6. Adaptability and flexibility to the needs of employees.
I hope they spread nation wide soon specifically in New York or East Coast.
Advice to Management
Timely annual performance review for staffs (especially in SNFs).
I applied online. I interviewed at Interface Rehab.
My phone interview was done over 4 years ago. Quick phone interview with Regional Mentor and was hired shortly after. They provided a low offer; I think they were just looking for a warm body to fill the position.
We celebrated October as a National PT month by hosting annual CEU lunch meetings with PTs. Each PT attendee walked away with 3 CEUs on K-taping. Anant B. Desai, PT, M.Ed. Head Coach
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –