Mission: We are the top consulting and training firm in the Midwest. We accept only the great work even in slow times. We have the best people and best work.
Excellent 2018 Intertech Holiday Party last Saturday celebrating a record year with great employees and friends. On to 2019!
For the 14th year Intertech has been named a Best Places to Work by the Minneapolis-St Paul Business Journal. Each year makes us more thankful for the great employees and customers that make this award possible.
I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time
- Highly motivated company
- Great place to build your skills
- Management has open doors, not micromanaged
- Management is transparent on company goals
- You have a say in what goes on
- Many different ways to earn extra bonuses/ financial rewards
- Being a consulting company it has taken longer to meet everyone, associates working at company sites.
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intertech (Minnesota).
Started with a call from a recruiter. Chatted for 30 minutes about the job, my background, etc. Recruiter was very personable and knew his stuff.
Next was the technical interview. This is done via webcam. I was feeling great until the interview started. The interviewer is from a 3rd party, doesn’t know you, and frankly doesn’t care. He was condescending and incredibly rude. He even went as far as to ask a trick question, which is very frowned upon in this field. I cannot understand why a company known for treating its employees well would allow someone like that to be a part of its interview process.