Mission: A new reality is emerging as we connect more Things to the Internet. Troves of data are being collected and analyzed, usually by large monopolists.
A boundless world awaits where this data can be put to good use, but specific safeguards must be taken to protect ...
I have been working at Intertrust Technologies full-time
- Very good work/life balance
- Everyone is very friendly and approachable
- Competitive salaries
- Great healthcare plan
- The company has a very exciting future ahead of it
- Could have more office perks (compared to other tech companies in the valley)
- Tiny gym with little equipment (either update, or provide employees gym memberships)
- Food/snacks really need to be healthier
Advice to Management
- More communication from management about direction of the company
- Office space needs modernizing (they are in the process of doing that)
- Provide healthier food options
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intertrust Technologies.
I applied at a university career fair, so the interview was at the campus career center. Interviewer seemed completely uninterested. Briefly asked about some projects on my resume before going on to a coding question on the whiteboard. I don't think I did too bad, but it also seemed like the company had already found who they wanted to hire and just conducted my interview as a formality. Honestly quite annoyed because they told me I would hear from them over the weekend, but never did. Eagerly waited for a couple of weeks and sent emails to ask about the results, but I was completely ignored.
In our latest blog, the Planet OS team has visualized swell waves and speeds to prove the theory of swell wave propagation. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQJnr
We have collaborated with moTV to bring secure and affordable streaming for the African market. Our content protection technologies ExpressPlay uDRM™ and XCA™ will be integrated into moTV’s platform.