Mission: A new reality is emerging as we connect more Things to the Internet. Troves of data are being collected and analyzed, usually by large monopolists.
A boundless world awaits where this data can be put to good use, but specific safeguards must be taken to protect ...
I have been working at Intertrust Technologies full-time
- Very good work/life balance
- Everyone is very friendly and approachable
- Competitive salaries
- Great healthcare plan
- The company has a very exciting future ahead of it
- Could have more office perks (compared to other tech companies in the valley)
- Tiny gym with little equipment (either update, or provide employees gym memberships)
- Food/snacks really need to be healthier
Advice to Management
- More communication from management about direction of the company
- Office space needs modernizing (they are in the process of doing that)
- Provide healthier food options
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intertrust Technologies.
I applied at a university career fair, so the interview was at the campus career center. Interviewer seemed completely uninterested. Briefly asked about some projects on my resume before going on to a coding question on the whiteboard. I don't think I did too bad, but it also seemed like the company had already found who they wanted to hire and just conducted my interview as a formality. Honestly quite annoyed because they told me I would hear from them over the weekend, but never did. Eagerly waited for a couple of weeks and sent emails to ask about the results, but I was completely ignored.
We are hiring in Sunnyvale, visit our careers page to apply: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ49D
Since Personagraph has data from over 1.5 billion devices, we figured that one way we can use that data is to help people score dates for the Super Bowl. Counting down to the first "Personagraph marriage"... http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQnwk