- Long Island City, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 14 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (JBLU)
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Airlines, Airports & Air Transportation
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in New York, NYAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewPretty straightforward. The questions were relatively easy. The interviewer was also very friendly and understanding. And the whole process took about one to two hours. Overall, the interview was very doable.Interview
Q: How would handle customers who are being rude or disrespectful?Answer Question
See All 1,089 interviews
JetBlue Awards & Accolades
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Women, Newsweek.com, 2023
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity, Newsweek.com, 2023
Popular Careers with JetBlue Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from JetBlue Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Travel benefits, 401k match, Great company culture, flexible time off options...
July 10, 2021
People Also Ask about JetBlue
Overall, 60% of employees would recommend working at JetBlue to a friend. This is based on 2,539 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
74% of job seekers rate their interview experience at JetBlue as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at JetBlue.
54% of employees think that JetBlue has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.