- Walnut Creek, CA
- 8 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1958
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
10 hours ago
Prior Authorization Specialist
Hi I need some advice. My last job I was happy at b/c I had great work/life balance. Didn't like pay/benefits, I left after 1 yr. Moved to another position for a high rank hospital, but they also gave me a low salary. I wanted the opportunity but couldn't make it with their salary so I left after 2 months. Got another job w/another hospital and they gave me good pay but I feel overworked/not supported. Thinking about going back to one of my two previous jobs, will they take me back?
Got a burning question about John Muir Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with John Muir Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
John Muir Health Reviews
John Muir Health Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Concord, CAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThey give you the interview questions before hand, just make sure to study them and have your answers ready. Also remember to smile and have confidence. All interview are intimidating but as long as you answer the questions appropriately with truthful experience. You will do great.Interview
Ex. Think of a time when you had to work with an unhappy patient/family. Can you describe the situation and what you did to improve things for them?Answer Question
See All 70 interviews
John Muir Health Awards & Accolades
- Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs, for both Adult Program and Children and Adolescent Program, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), 2012
- Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation Program for our Stroke Specialty Program (Adults), Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), 2012
- “Best Practice” distinction for our Brain Injury Program, The Joint Commission, 2012
- Primary Stroke Center Certification, The Joint Commission, 2012
Popular Careers with John Muir Health Job Seekers
John Muir Health FAQ
All answers shown come directly from John Muir Health Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The company that is taking over has sub par pay and benefits that are not competitive for the area....
October 19, 2023
People Also Ask about John Muir Health
Employees rate John Muir Health 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 426 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 73% of employees would recommend working at John Muir Health to a friend. This is based on 426 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
78% of job seekers rate their interview experience at John Muir Health as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at John Muir Health.
63% of employees think that John Muir Health has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.