Mission: JustAnswer aims to make the world better by connecting people with verified experts to help answer questions and solve problems – from the everyday to the life-changing.
Wisdom – We believe in making information ...
I have been working at JustAnswer full-time (More than a year)
* Innovative company/technology, surrounded by terrific and very smart people, Work/Life balance, freedom given to employees, Great working environment/culture.
* Great managers
* Lots of collaborative work within various teams, Flat hierarchy, individuals can directly see the impact of their contributions.
* Nice location, Casual dress code.
* Free lunch on Tuesday and Thursdays, Free snacks and drinks at all times.
* Great mission, good people, unlimited PTO, option to work from home on Wednesday.
Can't hire fast enough to keep up.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing, keep supporting your people and keep pushing them, and the rest of the world, forward. Keep up the good work.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.
This job looks very enticing for someone that is up for the challenge. They want a Project Manager that will help them drive toward an Agile development process.
The HR Recruiter asked the basic background questions:
1. Why are you leaving your current position? - She reviewed my resume and asked me why I moved from various companies.
2. What is your base salary?
If I were in a better position, then I would have pursued this position more aggressively. Apparently, the company is entirely owned by the employees so the option grants you receive are actually worth something--unlike previous places I have been. They will be doubling in size this next year so now is the time to join.