I worked at KIPP Foundation full-time (More than a year)
* Culture of growth
* Every student matters and it is believed they can all improve
* Everyone is working together to achieve the mission statement
* If you want to work somewhere and make a difference, this is THE place
* Work life balance can be unmaintainable
* This turnover is expected by leadership and in some cases made worse by practices accommodating this expectation
Advice to Management
I honestly cannot think of anything beyond keep working to improve. Every year there are changes made in an effort to improve they systems employed by the staff as well as work life balance. Keep them coming.
I applied online. I interviewed at KIPP Foundation (Camden, NJ).
Long and fairly impersonal process. Online application, video interview which was lame, phone interview next, then finally face to face. Process took from June 22 - August 10th. Tons of wait time between steps and then emails.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –