- Oakland, CA
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2007
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Architectural & Engineering Services
What are your colleagues talking about?
KPW Structural Engineers Reviews
- The company promotes work-life balance - Good benefits for new families - The work is rewarding - Our team is friendly and helps when you have questions
- Schedules are sometimes hard to coordinate between office and hybrid staff - Staff events have slowed since Covid started, but they're picking back up
Diversity & Inclusion at KPW Structural Engineers
KPW Structural Engineers Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in SwitzerlandNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Interviewthe interviewer asked a wide range of questinos among : tech questions for it management project. how to do a spec, how to review it. workflow validation and debug process.Interview
How te create a new insanceAnswer Question
See All 4 interviews
We're excited to announce that we've merged with Salas O'Brien! As a result, our clients can now get more services from a single, coordinated point of contact, and our team will have unprecedented opportunities to grow.
As the year ends, KPW wishes you and yours a merry holiday season and a happy New Year. Happy Holidays, everyone!
KPW Structural Engineers Awards & Accolades
- Top 50 Engineering Firms, San Francisco Business Times, 2018
- Regional Award of Merit - Best Manufacturing Project, ENR Magazine, 2018
Popular Careers with KPW Structural Engineers Job Seekers
KPW Structural Engineers FAQ
All answers shown come directly from KPW Structural Engineers Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits for new families...
October 8, 2022