Mission: KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world's trucks. We are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
I have been working at KeepTruckin full-time (Less than a year)
- Fantastic culture that values the opinions of all no matter their role
- A leadership team that truly does care about their employees
- Fast paced with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
- Lot's of success to date, it's amazing to be part of such a winning team
- Fair pay, good snacks and a fairly convenient location
- Interesting technology, industry and problem that the company is solving
- Hard work and effort is rewarded and fairly acknowledged
- The pace isn't for everyone
- Some departments start before 7:00am in the SF office
- Expected growing pains which if you don't come with the right attitude/expectation could feel overwhelming
Advice to Management
- Keep feedback channels open as you have done a great job of to date. The sense of empowerment here is great and it's because you always listen.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeepTruckin.
Reached out by a recruiter on Linkedin . Set up a call for the following week at 9am and call was no-showed. Reached out to the recruiter.... crickets. Next day, reached out again and was told the job is no longer being filled. Poor process, no communication, left waiting for a recruiting call that never happened and had to follow-up multiple times just for an update.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –