Mission: KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world's trucks. We are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
Best Places to Work: 2019 (#33)
I have been working at KeepTruckin full-time (Less than a year)
- Fantastic culture that values the opinions of all no matter their role
- A leadership team that truly does care about their employees
- Fast paced with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
- Lot's of success to date, it's amazing to be part of such a winning team
- Fair pay, good snacks and a fairly convenient location
- Interesting technology, industry and problem that the company is solving
- Hard work and effort is rewarded and fairly acknowledged
- The pace isn't for everyone
- Some departments start before 7:00am in the SF office
- Expected growing pains which if you don't come with the right attitude/expectation could feel overwhelming
Advice to Management
- Keep feedback channels open as you have done a great job of to date. The sense of empowerment here is great and it's because you always listen.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeepTruckin (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.
The interview process started with a few phone screens which lead to a visit to KeepTruckin's campus for 5 in person interviews with various executive stakeholders of the organization. Each interviewer asked a department specific question and always left time at the end for me to ask questions and to better appreciate KeepTruckin as an organization and how their leaders envisioned the future of KeepTruckin and my role in helping towards that end. This was then followed up with another onsite interview where I presented a case study to a handful of stakeholders at KeepTruckin where they evaluated my case study and asked a few clarifying questions.
Overall the process made me even more excited about the position and company because of who I would be working with and what I would be working on. KeepTruckin has an incredible culture and set of driven, humble, and incredibly intelligent people who I met during this process. The culture and people are as unique as their market opportunity and they made joining their team and irresistible proposition which I was excited for.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –