I have been working at Kellen Company full-time (Less than a year)
- my team constantly explores new technological solutions
- the company focuses on helping clients achieve their mission
- diverse, welcoming and talented Washington, D.C. office
- regular 'Team Kellen' events
- opportunity for mentorship and career advancement
- limited vacation
- employee stock ownership plan takes a year to kick in
Advice to Management
- continue to help associations adapt and grow
- make the annual manager's summit biannual
I applied online. I interviewed at Kellen Company (Washington, DC).
Applied online for a coordinator position; received a phone screen from HR and moved on to two in-person interviews. The interview was pretty conversational, as my resume outlined many of my qualifications.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –