- Troy, MI
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 40 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (KELYA, KELYB)
- Founded in 1946
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- HR Consulting
Being named as one of the 'World's Best Companies of 2023' by TIME makes us feel very proud! Thanks to all our colleagues worldwide for your commitment to connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives, and companies to the people who drive innovation and growth. #KellyProud
We're one of America's Best Employers for Diversity, and one of the top 3 staffing agencies on the list. Proof we're all about providing greater access to work for everyone.
What people are saying about Kelly
Career Advice for Students
8 months ago
St. petersburg college
Hello there, My name is Akhil Somaiya and I recently started using this application because I am not able to get any job or job offers after many interviews. All I keep getting is rejections. I have earned A.S. degree in Computer Information Technology and B.A.S. in Project Management. I also have Help Desk Support Certificate from my college. I have one year of experience working as Tech Support Rep at Kelly Connect Staffing Agency. I need a referral from companies such as IBM, GOOGLE IBM Google
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? DM if so! Kelly Services Inc. Kforce Nielsen Zoom Ajilon Twilio General Dynamics Information Technology Adecco TEKsystems Spectraforce Shopify Kratos Citrix Stryker Corporation Veeva Systems Inc. Virtusa Merck Motorola Cisco UKG GitHub Vitamin T eXp Realty Soliant Atlassian BroadPath, LLC. Working Solutions TTEC Holdings Inc Transcom Randstad Anthem Inc Collabera Inc. Jerry Pantheon Systems, Inc. Affirm Inc. Gusto Square Walmart Target
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? 3M Airbnb Aquent Atlassian AWeber Blackbaud Inc. Brex Inc Capita plc Dropbox HubSpot LogMeIn Lyft Okta Quora Reddit, Inc. SAP Shopify Slack Skillshare Inc. Upwork Datadog Vista VMware Databricks Sutherland Transcom BroadPath, LLC. Cigna CrowdStrike Intuit Kelly Services Inc. Lionbridge Technologies Robert Half Stitch Fix, Inc. Xerox Zoom Keller Williams Realty Splunk Emory University Red Hat Northrop Grumman SAIC NBCUniversal Media Indeed
Got a burning question about Kelly? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kelly employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewInterview was simple. Basic interview questions were asked along with questions about hours of availability. Pay close attention to what information is being given to and take notes. Ask questions if things are not clear.Interview
What are your hours of availability?1 Answers
See All 1,272 interviews
Kelly Awards & Accolades
- FlexJobs 2019 Top 100 Companies For Remote Work, FlexJobs, 2019
- Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2018, FlexJobs released its annual list of the top 100 companies with the highest number of part-time or entirely remote job openings from 2017. Kelly Services is pleased to rank number 12 on this list., 2018
- Human Rights Campaign 2017 Corporate Equality Index, Kelly Services received a score of 95 out of a possible 100 on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 2017 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices relating to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation., 2017
- 2017 STEM Jobs Approved Employer, The STEM Jobs Approved Employers survey measures how effectively companies create and fill high-demand, high-paying STEM jobs, and how well they assist employees in achieving their career aspirations in STEM fields., 2017
- Military Friendly Employer Designation, Kelly Services received the 2017 Military Friendly® Employer designation from Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs®, STEM JobsSM , and Military Spouse. Companies receiving this designation have exceptionally strong hiring programs and meaningful jobs for transitioning service members, veterans and spouses., 2017
Popular Careers with Kelly Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Kelly Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...While the company has great potential and lots of good people leadership and the lack of morale, direction or consistency have been disappointing the benefits are decent and you will have a lot of autonomy...
April 14, 2022
People Also Ask about Kelly
Employees rate Kelly 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 6,852 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 63% of employees would recommend working at Kelly to a friend. This is based on 6,852 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
69% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Kelly as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Kelly.
52% of employees think that Kelly has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.