I worked at Kendall-Jackson full-time (More than 3 years)
I absolutely loved my time at Jackson Family Wines. I would have stayed had I been able to fulfill my passions, unfortunately there was just no where for me to fit at the time and I had to forge my own path. If I find myself on the job hunt ever again I will definitely look into JFW again.
- Great employees who become great colleagues.
- Wonderful health initiatives.
- Good health benefits.
- Programs to give back to the community and employees in need.
- Commitment to sustainability.
- The wine is amazing, so you know you are selling a quality product.
- Family owned and operated company.
- Vacation is only 2 weeks.
- Significant others are not invited to holiday party.
- They offer Sick and Vacation vs. PTO.
- All travel expenses including flight and hotel must be paid out of pocket and then there is a long wait for reimbursement.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kendall-Jackson (Santa Rosa, CA).
Responded to an ad & it took them more than a month to respond. The first interview went well & I was told I would come back for a second interview but the process dragged on and on with very little transparency or communication. Surprisingly unprofessional for such a high level position.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –