I have been working at Kespry full-time
- Smart, hardworking team solving hard problems
- Good perks
- Fast pace work environment
- Challenging growing pains of a mid-stage company
- Market is still evolving and continues to remain hectic
- Teams are still too siloed
Advice to Management
Stay focused on solving ongoing product/market fit issues.
Pay closer attention to the quality of 'middle management' hires/promotions.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kespry (Menlo Park, CA).
I had two screening interviews of about 30min on the phone and was later invited to 5 back-to-back in-person interviews at the Kespry office of 30min each. Depending on who the interviewer was and what job title they had, they asked me questions about what aspect of the Tech Support Engineer role they cared about most. Some didn't have that many questions and just wanted to see if I am a normal person one can work with. In such case I would ask the questions.
Kespry lands $33M Series C