Mission: We want to empower people to naturally use data to make decisions. Thus, our mission is to combine the right people and technology to make data accessible and meaningful.
I have been working at Keyrus Group full-time (Less than a year)
- The employees are young, energetic, and bright. This fosters a fun work environment where employees collaborate with one another, learn from each other, and genuinely enjoy coming to work each day.
- Great opportunity for growth. The team is small (~35 people) so all hands are always on deck. This results in learning a great amount in a short period of time. New employees are given real responsibilities shortly after joining, and have the opportunity to make a big impact in a short amount of time.
- Projects are challenging and exciting. We work with clients from large corporations to small non-profits. You get great exposure to various fields, and often work on projects that make a positive impact on society. In addition, you get the opportunity to diversify your skill set by working on various projects, usually from start to finish.
- The training requirements change frequently. You may be instructed to train on one technology but a day or two later, priorities change and you need to learn a different technology. Therefore, it may feel like you never really master the technology.
- There could be a better system on getting more frequent feedback. Employees have yearly reviews with their managers, but it would be beneficial, especially for new employees, to get feedback on their progress more frequently.
- It would be nice to have a 401k employer contribution. Right now there is none. On the plus side, there is unlimited vacation days!
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keyrus Group (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in December 2016.
I had a first interview with a solution manager, then i had a technical interview with a technical lead, and then i had a java test, and finally i had an interview with the regional VP.