- Newbury, OH
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1970
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in BelgiumAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewSimple questions, easily hired, not a good sign. A lot of people quitting their job, not a good sign. Hiring manager was extremely friendly though. Athmosphere on the work field was not good, loads of gossiping.Interview
You get all the money in the world to advertise, what would you do?Answer Question
See All 10 interviews
Kinetico Awards & Accolades
- NorthCoast 99 – Great Workplace Award for Top Talent in Northeast Ohio, Employers Resource Council (ERC), 2021
- NorthCoast 99 – Great Workplace Award for Top Talent in Northeast Ohio - 2021 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNERS – MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY, Employers Resource Council (ERC), 2021
Popular Careers with Kinetico Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Kinetico Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The pay and benefits free meals...
September 15, 2022
People Also Ask about Kinetico
Employees rate Kinetico 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 59 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 73% of employees would recommend working at Kinetico to a friend. This is based on 59 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
90% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Kinetico as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Kinetico.
58% of employees think that Kinetico has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.