Mission: Our mission is to provide highly engaging games to our audience to match their mobile lifestyles: our engineering and design teams have built a world-class technology platform that lets millions play anywhere, anytime, from any device, and provides social interactions between ...
I have been working at King full-time (Less than a year)
- Games, Games, Games - surrounded by amazing like-minded nerds who come from some of the best companies around, having worked on some of the world's best IP
- Heavy focus on diversity and inclusion, it is not just a buzzword here
- Data-informed teams/transparency from leadership
- Free noms
- Lots of international travel depending on role
- Lack of toxic masculinity that permeates other studio's cultures - everyone is heard here!
- Mission statement: Every day we look to create IP and content that makes people smile. We are inclusive, your aunt, mom and best friend have played at least one of our games!
- If you're in North America, expect lots of early morning calls with folks across the pond. (If you're a morning person, move this bullet into the pro section.)
- Certain segments of the business occasionally have a hard time understanding issues based on region and is very EU centric, we're working on it!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at King.
Casual phone screen followed by an on-site interview lasting ~2 hours. Interviewed with the senior community manager and the marketing director. Discussed the current and upcoming projects of the studio, the status of existing community outreach efforts, future plans and ideas, and structure of the current team. Overall, this was a relatively easy and casual interview, very nice and professional.
Not long till @Official_GDC. We think working at King is pretty sweet. Come and talk to us and see where you could fit into our Kingdom. Share your details here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQwau #GDC18 #lifeatking
Hello Gamechanger! What’s in a game? For our players, fun. For our people, a whole lot more besides. Every day at King we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Want to join us? http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQwaR