- Got paid well for the job as it was a summer job
- was in the resource pool so got to experience several different floors
- nurses were friendly
- not enough hours, only worked around 25 hours a week
- not reliable work because it was casual so depended on call ins
Advice to Management
- let us do 12 hour shifts
- i had no problem with management so I don't really gave any advice
- keep up the good work
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kingston General Hospital in January 2016.
Phone interview with hr student - 4-5 questions
Panel interview with hr and hiring manager
They were very accommodating if need to reschedule.
They have a 4-5 page paper of general and behavioural questions. Very straightforward.
The interview lasted about 50 minutes.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –