Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
Mission: Our mission is to use machine learning to automate away the tedious and repetitive parts of programming to enable software developers to be more efficient and productive.
I have been working at Kite.com full-time (Less than a year)
- ML models are part of the core product, having good and reliable models is a priority
- Extracting dataset from GitHub allows having a lot of clean data in big quantity
- Really good benefits (health, events, equipment/computers)
- Highly skilled team, in term of engineering, ML theory, and organization
- Good culture, lot of events with the whole company, that's really helpful to know each other well and to work together efficiently
- Working with source code raises a lot of privacy concern that we have to be careful about
- Not that much else (maybe the building lack a bit of man bathroom stall, but definitely not a big issue! )
Advice to Management
Continue to give good visibility to employees about the incoming roadmap. Working on developer tools allow for a pretty wide range of features and it's important to continue to communicate well on which one we want to invest time in!
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kite.com (San Francisco, CA).
A technical phone screen with a coding problem and another phone call discussing the company/role and my background. Then an onsite including several one on one interviews including a whiteboard coding problem, several laptop coding problems, verbal technical questions, and behavioral questions. Met most of the engineering team and spoke with several engineers at length about my background/work experience and projects and engineering at Kite. Spoke with CEO about Kite's vision/product roadmap, the roles that were being filled and how I would fit in. Shortly after this onsite, I was extended an offer. I then visited the office again and also had some other one on one coffee chats and phone calls with folks on the team.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –