Mission: The mission of KnowledgeLake is clear and simple. “To enable our clients to realize their full potential by serving them with new and innovative document solutions."
I worked at KnowledgeLake full-time
- Strong Product and Service Offerings
- Stellar Training with a knowledgeable and engaging Corporate Trainer
- Senior Leadership has 'big picture orientation' and are 'forward thinking'
- Management truly cares about the customer experience (goal is to delight our customers)
- Celebrate successes
- Excellent Health Benefits (huge perk)
- Open door policy
- For me, hours provided good work life balance
- Market leaders with strong technology products in their portfolio and in the pipeline
- Embraces diversity
- Departments, Teams, Management and Leadership are highly motivated
- Positive energy
- CEO keeps staff updated with 'State of the Company' bi weekly 'all office stand up meetings (15 minutes meetings) calling out successes, new product info and other new news.
- Since this is such a state of the art, strong technology focused organization, having a background in technology, systems/computers would be a plus. However, if you do not have this background (which I didn't) this is not a deal breaker...because KL has a stellar new hire onboarding program that will help those new to KL understand their product portfolio.
There are no overarching cons
Advice to Management
Continue the great work you're doing with providing stellar products and service offerings, state of the art technology and your ongoing focus on creating a strong, positive KL experience for KL clients and customers.
I applied online. I interviewed at KnowledgeLake (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.
A third party recruiter contacted me to conduct a phone screen and then set up the face to face interviews. The face to face interviews were with 2-3 people. No communication occurred from the recruiter on the status of the position. Tried several times to reach the recruiter without success. It would have been nice to receive at least an email on the my interview status versus nothing.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –