I have been working at Kyocera full-time
- Innovative culture
- Management and software development teams adopting agile development methodology
- Almost everyone is very helpful and friendly
- Very stable Company
- A lot of freedom to work on innovative projects
- A lot of smart individuals
- Intrapreneurship is promoted (and acted upon)
- Need an official work from home policy (especially since we are now in the digital age)
- Need to attract more millennial talent
Advice to Management
Keep listening to the individuals that are bringing fresh and effective ideas to the Company. Change is a very positive thing especially when it brings results. Adopting the agile mindset is a good first step.
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyocera (San Diego, CA).
Many people involved, group interview. Hypothetical presentation. Initial phone interview. Interviewed by he at the end of the process. Interview by team u would be working with. Met VP of HR and CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –