I worked at LIQID Asset Management full-time (More than a year)
- Super smart, supportive, open-minded and diverse team.
- Free food and drinks.
- Latest hardware.
- Latest (top notch) technologies and infrastructure.
- Paying a lot of details to security and quality of the product.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Loads of opportunities to learn new stuff and advance in your career.
- Super smart and talented colleagues (again) especially for mentoring and learning new stuff.
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (the correct way, everything is automated) with banking grade security/encryption.
- Well established and mature development process for development.
- Frequent security auditing. (internally and externally).
- Amazing HR support.
- Frequent team events (inside and outside work).
- Active open source contributions.
- Visionary management
It's a startup in a real niche/competitive market.
and the attention to small details can be stressful sometimes, especially when it comes to tapping new opportunities and having to deliver really fast (but without compromising the high quality/security standards).
Advice to Management
Take it slightly slower when tapping new markets or requesting features that will require a lot of development time/effort.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LIQID Asset Management in March 2018.
The process started with a test coding challenge and it was the end for me as well. The goal's to code a simple SPA with a modern JS framework and fulfill few additional requirements. It was more than a week after submitting a task when I received a short response that the company is looking for higher standards. Lack of feedback was quite disappointing, considering that I was following best practices and meet the criteria stated in the task.
Personally, I don't think the company appreciate other people's time and efforts.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –