- Fremont, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 10 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (LRCX)
- Founded in 1980
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Electronics Manufacturing
At Lam, supporting Veterans as they transition to civilian life is a top priority. This Veterans Day, our own Senior Manager of Supply Chain Colleen Nummelin tells her story. After serving in the U.S. Navy for 5 years, see how she applied her decision-making and problem-solving skills from the military to a career at Lam.
Kaihan Ashtiani, our corporate VP and GM, ALD/CVD metals, discusses why molybdenum is an especially promising candidate as semiconductor manufacturers experiment with new variations of metals to enable greater interconnect scaling. Explore the benefits of moly’s thin film resistivity and what this transition means for the industry, via Semiconductor Digest.
What people are saying about Lam Research
3 months ago
Hello, I currently work as a Mircrofabrication Process Engineer in a university cleanroom research facility. I have an MSc in Electrical Engineering and am looking for a role in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, ideally as a Product Engineer but also possibly as a Process or Applications Engineer. Can anyone help with referrals for the following companies? Applied Materials ASML Intel Corporation Keysight KLA Lam Research Samsung Austin Please comment or send me a DM, thank you!
6 months ago
Senior Research Fellow
Hello, I have 16 years' experience in microfabrication and 7 years in business development and looking for senior roles in the semiconductor/ healthcare manufacturing industry. Can anyone help with referrals for the following companies? ASML Applied Materials Samsung austin semiconductor, l.l.c. Onsemi Qorvo Analog Devices Intel Corporation Entegris Lam Research KLA TSMC Thanks in advance!
7 months ago
Penn State University
Hello, I am an MS in Electrical Engineering, and looking for a Process Engineer/ Manufacturing Process Engineer/ Process Sustaining Engineer in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Can anyone help with referrals for the following companies? Samsung austin semiconductor, l.l.c. Onsemi Qorvo Analog Devices Intel Corporation Entegris Lam Research Applied Materials TSMC I would love to share my experience and skills as well. please comment or sent me DM thank you!
Got a burning question about Lam Research? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lam Research employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Lam Research Reviews
Lam Research Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in ChennaiDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview process typically involves an application review, initial screening, one or more rounds of interviews (technical and behavioral), assessments, and a final decision or offer. Candidates may undergo phone or video interviews, skills tests, and personality assessments. The process often includes meetings with various team members and may conclude with reference checks before a final hiring decision is made.Interview
1. Can you walk me through your resume and highlight key experiences? 2. How do you handle challenges or conflicts in a team setting? 3. Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills. 4. What interests you about this role and our company? 5. How do you stay updated on industry trends and advancements? 6. Discuss a project where you successfully solved a complex problem. 7. Explain a time when you had to meet a tight deadline and how you managed it. 8. What are your strengths and weaknesses, and how do they relate to this position? 9. How do you prioritize and manage your time effectively? 10. Describe a situation where you had to adapt to a significant change.Answer Question
See All 444 interviews
Lam Research Awards & Accolades
- World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2021
- America’s Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek, 2020
- World’s Best Employers, Forbes, 2020
- Management Top 250, Wall Street Journal, 2020
Popular Careers with Lam Research Job Seekers
Lam Research FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Lam Research Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and paid time off Employee development and training opportunities Supportive and collaborative work environment Opportunities for advancement and career growth Being part of an innovative and technology...
January 29, 2023
People Also Ask about Lam Research
Employees rate Lam Research 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 1,796 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Lam Research to a friend. This is based on 1,796 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
64% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Lam Research as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Lam Research.
62% of employees think that Lam Research has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.