I worked at Landing.jobs part-time (More than a year)
- very young and dynamic team
- engaged, personal and flexible management
- hands on approach
- open to being proactive and new ideas
- feeling of really helping the tech recruitment market to improve
- you get to make people happy (both candidates and companies that are hiring)
- well located office
- informal and cool envirionment
- you get to participate in the organisation of the coolest tech recruitment event of the planet
- cold office but a lot of tea to warm us up!
Advice to Management
- keep up the good work. Continue to aim for more!
I applied online. I interviewed at Landing.jobs (Lisbon, NY).
Had 2 interviews with different guys, with a test in between with relative simple questions about account management and the landing jobs platform. Everyone was nice and the mood was very relaxed.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –