Mission: We provide better jobs, better people, and better fit in an immediate manner without ever sacrificing quality. Within our three divisions - Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology - we’ll ensure the best match for both ...
I have been working at Lannick Group full-time (More than a year)
- the unbelievable level of support from everyone around in all aspects of work, life, and otherwise.
- unprecedented rate of annual growth (20-25%)- both at the corporate and personal levels!
- my colleagues are also some of my close friends.
- positive and collaborative dynamics between the various groups- it's all about working together, not trying to protect yourself
- BEST BOSS EVER - Kevin Jeewan!
- If you're struggling, they don't let you throw in the towel and they never give up on you - they work with you to figure out a solid action plan that picks you right back up again.
- the care, consideration, and attention provided to one another is truly unlike any other place I've been before.
- Nothing that comes to mind. :)
Advice to Management
Thank you for your ongoing support and commitment to us all - you are all leading by example and we have tremendous respect for your hard work! Let's keep this going strong in the short, medium, and long-term!
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lannick Group.
Very thorough interview process, met with everyone in the senior management team. Each round took between 30 min to over 1 hr. Interview questions were a combination or job/experience-related questions and personality questions. Interviews were scheduled with anywhere between a few days to a few weeks notice, depending on my availability and the interviewers' schedule.
We're growing like crazy and have lots of open sales, recruitment and business development roles. Apply today!