- Delray Beach, FL
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
Got a burning question about Launch Potato? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Launch Potato employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Launch Potato Reviews
- Exceptional Balance: Flexible schedules and additional time off encourage a healthy balance between personal and professional life. - Transparent and Open Culture: Everything, including company financials, is openly shared, fostering trust and motivation. - Supportive and Approachable Management: The open-door policy of the management team encourages collaboration and support. - Positive Work Environment: A strong focus on employee well-being and teamwork, free from workplace toxicity. - Career Advancement Opportunities: Diverse and global team structure offering numerous growth paths. - Inclusive and Hustle-Oriented Culture: A dynamic and energetic work environment that brings out the best in employees without burnout. - Perks: Competitive pay and generous time-off policies.
- Rapid Growth Challenges: The fast pace and scaling of the company might require adapting to changing roles and responsibilities. - Remote Work Adjustments: While the remote-first approach is largely positive, it requires self-discipline and effective remote communication skills.
Launch Potato Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in ArgentinaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Launch Potato (Argentina) in Jan 2023
InterviewThe interview process for the Media Buyer position, which took place over a month, was both meticulous and effective. Throughout this period, the company maintained exemplary communication, ensuring that I was well-informed of the next steps and expectations. The interview panel was diverse, comprising HR, my potential manager, and prospective team members. This mix gave me a holistic understanding of the role and the dynamics of the team. The interview itself was quite challenging, involving a variety of behavioral, technical, situational, and values-based questions. Yet, I felt well-prepared, and the rigorous nature of the process clearly reflected the company's dedication to finding the right cultural and role fit. A standout moment was during the values-based interview with HR. The depth of the conversation led me to introspect and discover facets about myself I had previously been unaware of. It was a unique and enlightening experience that is rare during interviews. Post-interview, the process was seamless. The feedback received was constructive, and the company provided clear next steps. They place great emphasis on ensuring that candidates are not only right for the role, but also a strong cultural fit within the organization. Overall, the interview experience was phenomenal. While challenging, it was a rewarding journey of personal and professional growth. It allowed me not only to gain a deeper understanding of the role and the company, but also to discover more about my own values and career aspirations. For prospective candidates, be prepared for a challenge. However, be aware that this process serves as an opportunity for self-discovery just as much as it is an exploration of the role and the company.Interview
Our company strongly believes in hustle, team unity, embracing change, own outcomes, and no bs. Can you provide an example from your past work experience where you demonstrated these values?Answer Question
See All 14 interviews
Demand is heating up for top talent and we are looking for the best. Launch Potato is recruiting new team members in engineering, acquisition, content, and user growth.
Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplace 2020!
Launch Potato Awards & Accolades
- 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, Inc. Magazine, 2022
- Quartz Best Companies for Remote Workers 2022, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, 2022
Popular Careers with Launch Potato Job Seekers
Launch Potato FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Launch Potato Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...They know how to keep great employees and pay mind to benefits and work life balance....
June 16, 2021
People Also Ask about Launch Potato
Employees rate Launch Potato 5 out of 5 stars based on 46 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Launch Potato to a friend. This is based on 46 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
21% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Launch Potato as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Launch Potato.
100% of employees think that Launch Potato has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.