Mission: Provide new hires an opportunity to gain meaningful legal experience in areas of law that we practice. Develop a sustainable operating model that can compete with non-law firm threats to the legal profession like LegalZoom and Rocket Lawyer. Continue providing employment for ...
I have been working at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)
- Opportunity to interact with Clients from Day 1.
- Chance to telecommute as an incentive if I'm meeting my hours
- Opportunity to build a book of business from Legalforce's over 50,000 existing clients
- Business minded "tech" culture is very vibrant, and focues on finding new solutions to problems, versus the "traditional" law firm.
- High Client Volume makes it challenging to spend a lot of time with each client.
- Legal work is relatively unchallenging at the start
- "Tech" culture may means rapid change. May not be a perfect fit for some attorneys.
Advice to Management
Make changes a bit more gradually, as the rapid adoption of new policies can be jarring for some.
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.
There was an initial phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes followed by a thorough in-person interview, first with the partner and a manager, then interview one on one with another firm attorney. I was well prepared for the interview and felt comfortable with the process, questions presented, and thoroughness of the interviewers. I was able to ask questions and never felt pressured or under a spotlight. In my opinion, the entire experience was very professional.