- Wichita, KS
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 16 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2001
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Legend Senior Living? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Legend Senior Living employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Legend Senior Living Reviews
Legend Senior Living Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KSDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Legend Senior Living (Wichita, KS)
InterviewRelaxed interview technique. Few employee questions asked. Mostly just tried to sell themselves to you. Heard background check is done, onboarding fairly quick, and payed to fill out employee forms. Payscale low, offer low. Would not recommend working here.Interview
Mostly trying to sell themselves to me.Answer Question
See All 16 interviews
Legend Senior Living Awards & Accolades
- Best Assisted Living, U.S.News and World Report, 2023
- Best Independent Living, U.S.News and World Report, 2023
- Best Memory Care, U.S.News and World Report, 2023
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, Great Places to Work, 2023
- Best Workplaces for Aging Services, Great Place to Work® and Fortune, 2022
Popular Careers with Legend Senior Living Job Seekers
Legend Senior Living FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Legend Senior Living Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits except medical which is really expensive....
July 7, 2022
People Also Ask about Legend Senior Living
Employees rate Legend Senior Living 2.7 out of 5 stars based on 177 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 33% of employees would recommend working at Legend Senior Living to a friend. This is based on 177 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
38% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Legend Senior Living as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Legend Senior Living.
36% of employees think that Legend Senior Living has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.