Mission: Deliver Amazing Travel Experiences by Putting Our Customer at the Heart of Our Business Decisions
I have been working at Liberty Travel full-time (More than 3 years)
- Liberty Travel is owned by a global parent company, Flight Centre Travel Group, which provides employees a rich company culture: attitude is work hard, play hard
- Rewarded for hitting targets: in sales field, these equate to achieving KPIs on commission, but also extend into conferences, familiarization trips and "Global Ball"
- Solid internal communcation in the form of Facebook's tool, Workplace, which connects global employees
- Willing to promote team members to roles they are passionate about in order to fulfill their 'brightness of future' versus hire external (often more qualified) candidates
- Pay is mediocre at best. Entry-level sales positions haven't been given a salary bump in more than a decade
- Executive level management style changes every few years dependent on president. The current leadership is questionable at best.
Advice to Management
Ensure that your people are provided with a competent and approachable leader.
Applied online, received an email for an interview the next two days. The interview lasted 30 minutes. There were three people that did the interview. The recruiter asked if this position is something that I would like to do at the end of the interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –