- Sunnyvale, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 2003
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
What people are saying about LinkedIn
Hi friends, hope everyone is well 💗 I’m having a hard time after a few great years at LinkedIn — started as PMM and promoted to SPMM but maxed out my room to grow. I started right out of bschool (CBS), did my internship at Amazon in product management and open to hopping back across to PM or continue in product marketing. If anyone could refer me to big/medium tech (or have wisdom to share) I promise to use any and all opportunities for good (: Thanks a mil
Got a burning question about LinkedIn? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LinkedIn employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Love the way leads have set the culture of LinkedIn. - The InDays - The care they show by serving the tastiest food catering to all dietry restrictions - Inclusivity in sharing the various culture
- The slow culture unlike the previous startup like culture - things have started to move slower after the acquisition and making the deliverables go through lot of hoops, reviews and blockers.
- Anonymous Employee in SingaporeDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Singapore)
InterviewPeople were really nice but the interview process was unnecessarily long and therefore not enjoyable. Repeat questions were also asked suggesting lack of internal alignment. Did not think it was an effective process.Interview
Take us through your experienceAnswer Question
See All 2,612 interviews
LinkedIn Awards & Accolades
- 2023 Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Glassdoor`, 2023
- America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023, https://www.newsweek.com/americas-most-responsible-companies-2020, 2023
Popular Careers with LinkedIn Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from LinkedIn Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The perks and benefits are incredible, life/health/dental insurance, great pension, education cover, full home office set up, WiFi expensed, PerkUp >1K a year to spend on wellness and travel, amazing free food in all offices, gym onsite, baristas all day....
October 7, 2022
People Also Ask about LinkedIn
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at LinkedIn to a friend. This is based on 5,798 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at LinkedIn as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at LinkedIn.
67% of employees think that LinkedIn has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.