Mission: In 2007 Links of London launched for the first time its watch collection and since then watch collections consist of an integral part of the brand’s product offering, aiming at its important development, of men and women watches.
As watch ...
I worked at Links London (More than a year)
- The door I worked with had a really strong team. Hackensack team was super supportive and Phyllis was an amazing manager.
- Full time employees had benefits and were paid over time.
- Commission percentage was good and made you work hard.
- Employee appreciation could have been focused on more by corporate.
- Never felt like you could truly grow in the company. If you were a sales associate, chances of becoming a manager or moving to a corporate position were never brought to the table.
Advice to Management
Involve different doors in Links of London events. It will build a stronger company culture as a whole.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Links London (New York, NY).
You go up to a nice corporate showroom and they sit you down and ask you a few questions about yourself then about the job and if you think it would be a good fit, they act a little tough and quirky/ They asked me about my previous experiences and how I would apply them to the position.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –