Mission: To build trusted relationships between the world's best brands and their customers.
Customers rely on our engagement platform to help them to deliver awesome digital customer experiences.
I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (Less than a year)
Very excited to be here. My 3rd Saas company and (finally) land with a great leadership team. Leadership creates teamwork - teamwork creates culture, and product. Lithium appears to be coming out of acquisition and culture change. Lithium 2.0 is excited, invigorated, and collaborative. Lithium is hiring several boomerang employees excited to return to the company - a great sign.
- Lithium is merging with publishing giant Spreadfast to create the largest social engagement platform in the world.
- Our HR team is busy with salespeople from our largest competitors (Sprinklr) trying to join the winning team.
- Lithium dominates the community / social care space
- Lithium is first to market with messenger
- Lithium tools employees - investing in personal success and company long term success
- Lithium and Spreadfast are backed by Vista - the world's most successful private equity investment company.
The main issues I've seen since arriving, is the change / transition has caused turnover. Leadership appears to have everything in control now, and new hires are bringing a lot of new energy. Vista has been bring a lot of change - which has been hard. (Needed change! - but challenging nonetheless)
Advice to Management
Keep it up. Pete Hess is a breath of fresh air. Love the transparency and honesty. Your tribe is rallying behind the current leadership team and ready to make Lithium clients to most successful in the world.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.
Thorough but not hard. I had a good skills match so I think they were looking for a cultural fit. Interviewers ranged in abilities to conduct a good interview from very open to a dialogue vs. feeling obligated to full most of the time with their questions.