Mission: Our aim is short, simple, and to the point. We're going to build the best sports viewing experiences in the world.
The core of our platform has been brought together by a team of well-recognized and awarded leaders in sports, production, game design, software development, and user experience. We take pride in every feature, screen, and function that we create; as we continuously deliver the most immersive experiences.
I have been working at LiveLike full-time
- Working on an exciting product, in a next-gen industry: VR
- Great people and great team spirit
- Awesome projects
- Flexible work policy
I'm having a fantastic experience at LiveLike.
I've met some of the coolest people I've ever met, I get to play with crazy future tech daily, and I've gotten opportunities to help shape the future I would never have gotten elsewhere.
- Fuzzy deadlines
- Planning could be better, most of the time the projects are started way too late
- Young management team = lack experience
- Crunching can be intense, but that's also part of the fun because the team is awesome
Advice to Management
- Be more organized
- Plan ahead and follow the plan
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LiveLike in March 2018.
3 rounds of interview. Talk to HR, talk to one of their senior engineer, and then a technical interview given by CTO and one of their senior engineer. The interview question is toward C# and general datastructures and algorithms