Mission: Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the ...
“We are pleased to have Premji and Cross Creek invest in Looker and in our vision to bring a new class of data platform to companies around the world.” --Frank Bien, Looker CEO
Congratulations to all the women recognized among the Top Women Leaders in SaaS of 2018 from The SaaS Report. We're proud that our very own Jen Grant is counted among them!
At Looker we firmly believe that our customers always come first. So much in fact that it's a common thread in our company culture. From sales, to product development, and support find out why at Looker it's all about customer love!
Santa Cruz San Fransisco New York
I have been working at Looker full-time
An incredibly fast-paced and exciting company, with an unparalleled team of dedicated, inquisitive people. The learning and growth opportunities are vast, and the company is full of momentum. Users and creators love the product.
Demanding work environment can lead to long hours, but the team and enjoyable work help balance things out.
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on scaling solutions, and preserve the strong company values to keep Looker a supportive and rewarding place to work
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Looker (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2018.
Essentially five round interview:
1. The first round after applying on the corporate website was an invitation to a HackerRank coding challenge. It consisted of 4 questions that pertained to basic SQL queries.
2. The second interview consisted of a baseline phone interview--nothing too crazy. Introduction and had to define simple SQL related terms.
3. The third interview was a technical phone interview which consisted of discussions regarding technical experiences and how one has utilized a variation of SQL or other stacks.
4. The fourth round consisted of an in-person, 1-on-1 panel interview with 5 employees from different realms of the organization. Overall, it took about 3 hours. Everyone was super nice and the office space was incredible!
5. The fifth and final round of interviewing consisted of a 1-on-1 interview with the SVP of the department. After that round, it took about a week to get a verbal offer, and the written one came hours later.