- South Jordan, UT
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Software Development
What people are saying about Lucid Software
Got a burning question about Lucid Software? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lucid Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Lucid Software Video
Lucid Software Reviews
* Lots of flexibility on what you work on and focus time on * Freedom to take on cool projects that interest you * Great co-workers that are really smart and want to help you succeed * Great managers that care about you as a person and want you to grow and develop * Cool products that are changing the way people work * Amazing long-term prospects
* There's A LOT to do and the company tries to take a lot on. If you're looking for a job to coast on this is not the place for you.
Lucid Software Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UTDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
Interview3 technical interviews. One online test, two with people from lucid. About five hours of interviewing in total, which I found ridiculous given the ok pay. Overall, not a process I would want to repeat.Interview
Describe a time when you went above and beyond project requirementsAnswer Question
See All 334 interviews
Lucid Software Awards & Accolades
- Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2022, Glassdoor, 2022
- Fortune's Best Medium Workplaces™ 2022, Great Place to Work® and Fortune, 2022
- Shatter List, Women Tech Council, 2021
- Best Workplaces in Technology, Fortune and Great Place to Work, 2021
- Parity.org Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020, Parity.org, 2020
Popular Careers with Lucid Software Job Seekers
Lucid Software FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Lucid Software Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Invest in employees' career development Cares about each individual Open to employee feedback Run financially conservatively, so there's less of a layoff scare Excellent benefits (5 weeks pto, health, fertility, gym reimbursement, free food, etc.) Wonderful work...
December 30, 2022
People Also Ask about Lucid Software
Overall, 87% of employees would recommend working at Lucid Software to a friend. This is based on 413 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
49% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Lucid Software as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Lucid Software.
74% of employees think that Lucid Software has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.