I have been working at M. Shanken Communications full-time (More than 5 years)
- A great laid back work environment, they respect your work/life balance.
- A lot of potential to do great things if you're talented and persistent.
- The people are the best part of this place, no egos, everyone works together to do great work.
- You get to work in a really exciting space—wine whisky and cigars are fun!
- They hold monthly wine giveaways
- Days off and holidays are average
- No 401k match
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M. Shanken Communications (New York, NY).
I met with two senior editors regarding the tasting coordinator position. They were very friendly and asked many questions regarding experience- including a pop quiz to test my wine knowledge. I followed up the next day for the interview with no response. I reached out again two weeks later and got a response that I did not get the position. Overall it wasn't a good fit but the interviewers were lovely.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –