1. Paychecks received on time
2. Director and staff of company is friendly
3. Company paid Health benefits (dental + vision)
1. Marketing for your resume to get project is slow
2. Inexperienced and small team of recruiters
3. No bench pay
Advice to Management
1. Full payment of health benefits
2. recruit experienced and good recruiters
3. More vacation days
4. Bench pay during no project
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MCS Global (Weston, MA) in February 2012.
I am on contract MCS Global interviewed via skype because they are in Virginia to see if I would be a candidate for a position temporarily at Biogen Idec in Weston, MA. Then I was called into interview with a department in Biogen Idec and was accepted that same day..
This was a contract position one recruiter had the hourly rate at 25, but another had emailed me with 28.00 so I let the first recruiter know I will go with the other recruiter.. the first recruiter got back to me and let me know they will do at the highest rate. I was pleased at the outcome
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –