I worked at MILLENNIUM PAIN CENTER full-time (Less than a year)
By all appearances, the industry notoriety of RESEARCH, building, location, staff and website all APPEAR to have professionalism and success.
Dr. Benyamin has a CV/resume over 30 pages long of accomplishments, author of articles, leadership in Pain Management National Associations and the like.
It's a TOXIC work environment:
* Dr Benyamin speaks nicely to patient's faces, then makes fun of them behind their backs.
- Every patient is seen as a "dollar sign."
- Either they make the cut, or they are humiliated and told they cannot be helped.
* Big promises made up-front, but not followed through upon.
* The office culture has many un-spoken work expectations.
* The benefit package is mostly, "empty."
* Frequent firings and poor ethical practices, for no legitimate reason. High turn-over rate.
* Verbal agreements not honored.
Advice to Management
* Change your practices towards employees to align with the image you project.
- Follow through with agreements you make.
- Take management off of the self-made pedestal and bring the egos back in alignment with reality.
* Treat patients with respect behind their backs as well as face-to face.
* Treat employees with respect behind their backs as well as face-to-face.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –