Get updates about MINDBODY, or share your experience with others.
Mission: Connecting the world of wellness.
"To be a good leader, you need to love people." Rick Stollmeyer on leadership in business at the BOLD Conference http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIzWo
MINDBODY has announced the completion of its acquisition of Booker Software, combining the talents of our incredible teams in offices worldwide. Together, we’ll be able to deliver even more value to our combined fitness, beauty and wellness customers. Learn more:
As a company, we strive to uphold the seven guiding principles that make us who we are and shape where we’re headed:
Humble & Helpful
Caring & Happy
Committed to Wellness: Mind, Body & Spirit
Committed to “Five C” Leadership
We put our clients first. Our customer service team is at the forefront of making sure every client has the experience they deserve.
Our product development team is at the epicenter of MINDBODY’s continuous evolution. They imagine what’s next, and bring it to life.
Marketing and Sales
Even the best products need creativity and enthusiasm behind them to spread the word. That’s where our marketers and sales specialists come in.
Behind the Scenes
We rely on engineers, accountants, logistics coordinators and many more people to keep things running smoothly at our ever-growing offices.
Best Places to Work
In recognition of our commitment to providing a great workplace, MINDBODY has twice made the list of Outside Magazine's 50 "Best Places to Work" list, alongside companies like Clif Bar, Tough Mudder and The Clymb.
MINDBODY is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2014 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program.
|Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For|
Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards honored MINDBODY as one of the 50 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For—a distinction we earned from the reviews our own team members post there.
Life Reimagined For Work
A joint AARP/LinkedIn venture, Life Reimagined For Work helps link experienced workers to great companies that can offer them satisfying careers. MINDBODY is honored to be a member.
No matter the position, MINDBODY is always looking for great people. Visit our Careers Page to see current openings in all our offices across three continents!
I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)
* Great work/life balance
* Competitive salary if you have the experience, the skill, and are willing to to put in the effort
* 20 days PTO, 3 sick days, plus paid holidays
* $65/month wellness program for use with gyms, salons, etc.
* Stock options and employee stock purchase program
* Yearly merit increases and bonus program
* Affordable, onsite daycare
* Frequent events for employees
* Management truly cares for it's employees
* Great work environment, culture, and co-workers
* Benefits are not amazing, but better than a lot of tech companies
* Beautiful area with lots of activities and things to see
* Processes and infrastructure are not as mature as some other places
* Results in more reaction to problems and band aids than proactive preventative measures (but things are getting better!)
* Lots of compartmentalization and internally staking out of turf.
* Housing in the San Luis Obispo area is expensive and in short supply
Advice to Management
Get rid of, override, or force aside managers who stand in the way of streamlining and improving the product . There are too many applications, too many processes, and too much of multiple processes all trying to accomplish the same thing. Interdependencies make it difficult to troubleshoot and fix problems. There's no automation for software builds, deployments, or testing. These things hold us back.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.
I applied through campus career fair. I received technical interview 2 weeks later. I am still waiting for their response.
The technical interview was 2-hour long 3-question code challenges in hackerrank. The questions were challenging to get it done in 2 hours.