- New York, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (M)
- Founded in 1858
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
At Macy’s, Inc., we empower and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic selves to work. As a company committed to the LGBTQ+ community, respect and inclusivity are deeply embedded in the way we work. Our commitment to LGBTQ+ equality and inclusion has been recognized in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index. We’re proud to have been awarded the recognition of Equality 100, — the highest possible score — for our ninth consecutive year! Along with our LGBTQ+ workforce and entire team, we celebrate this achievement. We’ll continue to lift each other up and co-create the future we want together.
Bring your amazing self to Macy's this holiday season! We're hiring immediately for seasonal roles in retail sales and support, fulfillment, beauty, customer service, and more! You can either join us in-person at our National Holiday Hiring event on Thursday, November 16th from 11am-6pm at any Macy's store or apply online at macysJOBS.com. Enjoy great benefits including weekly paychecks, flexible scheduling, referral bonuses, instant access to wages, and amazing colleague discounts. Apply today!
What people are saying about Macy's
4 months ago
Hi Bowlmates! I am applying for Product Analyst/Owner, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, and Program Manager roles. I would appreciate referrals to the following companies: NBCUniversal Media , Paramount , Capital One , TD , Geico , Amazon Web Services (AWS). , Grammarly , Comcast , Merck , Macys Inc , CVS Health , MongoDB , and Syneos Health :) Thank you!
Got a burning question about Macy's? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Macy's employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in New York, NYAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewEasy , smooth basic questions they love open availability but are great at working around your schedule . It’s a very nice environment The interview process has to be the easiest part of the processInterview
Why do you want to work here1 Answers
See All 8,174 interviews
Macy's Awards & Accolades
- Handshake Early Talent Awards (Best Employers for Gen Z Careers), https://joinhandshake.com/early-talent-awards/, 2023
- WBENC America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, https://www.wbenc.org/about-wbenc/awards/top-corporations-for-womens-business-enterprises/, 2023
- HLPA 2023 America's Best Places To Work For Hispanics / Latinos, https://hlpa.com/employers/employerlist.html, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality., Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion, National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC), https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2022-best-of-the-best-corporations-for-inclusion-named-by-nglcc-and-partners-in-the-national-business-inclusion-consortium-nbic-301661466.html, 2022
Popular Careers with Macy's Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Macy's Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Macy's
Employees rate Macy's 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 28,094 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 57% of employees would recommend working at Macy's to a friend. This is based on 28,094 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
63% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Macy's as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Macy's.
46% of employees think that Macy's has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.