- New York, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (M)
- Founded in 1858
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
Bring your amazing self to Macy's this holiday season! We're hiring immediately for seasonal roles in retail sales and support, fulfillment, beauty, customer service, and more! You can either join us in-person at our National Holiday Hiring event on Thursday, November 16th from 11am-6pm at any Macy's store or apply online at macysJOBS.com. Enjoy great benefits including weekly paychecks, flexible scheduling, referral bonuses, instant access to wages, and amazing colleague discounts. Apply today!
“I encourage all of our colleagues to be authentic, to be seen and heard.” Our chairman and CEO, Jeff Gennette has been honored as one of Out Magazine's #Out100 Innovators. As he reflects on his legacy at Macy’s, Inc. he shares that being one of the few openly gay senior leaders at the company in the 1980s gave him the self-confidence to grow his career. He believes living, working and contributing authentically enriches our communities and workplaces. #MissionEveryOne
What people are saying about Macy's
4 months ago
Hi Bowlmates! I am applying for Product Analyst/Owner, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, and Program Manager roles. I would appreciate referrals to the following companies: NBCUniversal Media , Paramount , Capital One , TD , Geico , Amazon Web Services (AWS). , Grammarly , Comcast , Merck , Macys Inc , CVS Health , MongoDB , and Syneos Health :) Thank you!
Ask A Recruiter - Sales
4 months ago
📢 Seeking Sales Job Abroad 🌍🏢 Experienced Sales pro, 9yrs at Macy's Texas 🛍️. Moved to Italy in '19, job hunting 1yr now 😔. 2K+ apps & 60 interviews, no luck 😞. Companies ghosted or wanted US relocation. Can't give up! 💪🏼 Age & B2 Italian level are barriers. Even McDonald's said no. Grateful for help! 🙏🏼 #SalesJob #InternationalOpportunities #Struggling
Got a burning question about Macy's? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Macy's employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in New York, NYAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewEasy , smooth basic questions they love open availability but are great at working around your schedule . It’s a very nice environment The interview process has to be the easiest part of the processInterview
Why do you want to work here1 Answers
See All 8,179 interviews
Macy's Awards & Accolades
- Handshake Early Talent Awards (Best Employers for Gen Z Careers), https://joinhandshake.com/early-talent-awards/, 2023
- WBENC America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, https://www.wbenc.org/about-wbenc/awards/top-corporations-for-womens-business-enterprises/, 2023
- HLPA 2023 America's Best Places To Work For Hispanics / Latinos, https://hlpa.com/employers/employerlist.html, 2023
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality., Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion, National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC), https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2022-best-of-the-best-corporations-for-inclusion-named-by-nglcc-and-partners-in-the-national-business-inclusion-consortium-nbic-301661466.html, 2022
Popular Careers with Macy's Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Macy's Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Macy's
Employees rate Macy's 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 28,064 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 57% of employees would recommend working at Macy's to a friend. This is based on 28,064 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
63% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Macy's as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Macy's.
46% of employees think that Macy's has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.