- New York, NY
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2006
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
What people are saying about Madewell
Got a burning question about Madewell? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Madewell employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewOne of the most positive interviews I've been to in a while. The manager that interviewed me were very kind and understanding. I was a bit nervous just because I was a fan of the brand prior to applying, but the reviews were right. The interview process felt so seamless and non-stressful.Interview
Tell me about yourself? Why Madewell?Answer Question
See All 423 interviews
Madewell Awards & Accolades
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2023
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Women, Newsweek.com, 2023
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity, Newsweek.com, 2023
- Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for LGBTQ+ 2023, Newsweek.com, 2023
- Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2023
Popular Careers with Madewell Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Madewell Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good work environment, great benefits, flexible hours, and cool events....
February 20, 2023
People Also Ask about Madewell
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Madewell to a friend. This is based on 1,733 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
77% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Madewell as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Madewell.
64% of employees think that Madewell has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.