I have been working at Magenic Technologies full-time (More than a year)
- Management is truly invested in employees' well-being and success
- Variety of projects/technologies (can also be a con)
- Company seems to be growing at a steady pace, always hiring and expanding office locations
- Good office culture - monthly events/activities, holiday party/gift, summer office BBQs
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth, going above and beyond is noticed by management
- Some projects can be bad, some can be terrible, you learn quickly what companies you want to avoid
- Benefits could be better, recently got rid of sabbaticals
- Low starting pay
Advice to Management
- Put your employees sanity before money/client politics
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magenic Technologies.
After answering a few questions via e-mail, I had a phone screen and then was invited in to do an assessment test and 30 minute interview. After 'passing' that, I had a 3 hour series of 30 minute interviews. Some focused on technical questions and others were behavioral. Everyone was very nice.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –