* Free soft drinks
* Free lunches every Wednesday
* Free candy / chocolates
* alot of bright people work at Majestic
* they have a ping pong table (which rarely gets used).
* Long hours
* Management doesn't communicate with it's employees
* Seems like management don't talk to each other
* very limited room for growth and career advancement
* alot of egos in the company.
* there is no forum to voice your opinion, or concerns with out being ratted out.
* this company is so secretive when employees leave.
* not very worker friendly.
* company functions tend to be drinks @ a bar.
* majestic and rood seem to act like 2 different entities when they don't act as one company.
* the IT group is basically one revolving door.
* people are afraid of accountability
This company is afraid of change. They will never grow if they keep doing the things they do.
Advice to Management
Create a forum for people to voice their concerns without it having to be traced back to them. There are a lot of bright, talented people here, who know what they're doing, and who have great ideas, but the idea's for improvement, etc.. fall on deaf ears.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –