Mission: We conduct projects on strategy, organization, operational efficiency and processes, risk management and control, and related technology, mainly in the financial services, energy and telecommunications industries
- Travelling: I can definitely say that Management Solutions allows developing your career travelling around the various offices they have throughout Europe and North/South America, which is an amazing opportunity.
- Teamwork: The Company is organized as any other consulting firm, and you can definitely distinguish between categories, but this is part of their success. as it isn't a huge company, you get to work with your managers very often (if not on a daily basis), which allows you to improve as a consultant faster than ever expected.
- Trainings: another important aspect of the company is their training programs and sessions. Starting by a simple “Introduction to Consulting” and going through many different sessions, you end up learning working tips and topics you’ll always find useful.
- Diversity: I think it’s hard to run into a company with so many employees from different countries, which is a great network.
- Young! The average age is very low compared to other consulting firms.
- Yearly merit increase.
- Yearly meetings, which allows meeting co workers from other projects and clients.
- Their business in the US is small; they don’t have too many different clients.
- Long working hours (very similar to other consulting firms).
Advice to Management
It looks like all the management team is international, it would be very useful to have an American manager to help expand the business throughout the US.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Management Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2018.
Contacted by recruiter through email listed on LinkedIn. Then scheduled an online interview with HR rep from Spain (behavioral qs). Then nothing for a month (whole company was on vacation?). Finally got an interview with manager in Boston office with a weekend to prepare. I found out that there was an exam and two cases when I got to the interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –