I have been working at Manitoba Telecom Services full-time (More than 8 years)
- Great people to work with in general
- Pays well with good benefits
- Interesting technologies to work with
- Recent downsizing has really hurt the I.T. departments
- Merger with Bell has left a lot of uncertainty in some departments
- Not hiring new people to replace vacancies
Advice to Management
Work on improving employee morale after recent cutbacks
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manitoba Telecom Services in January 2017.
1st you will go through an over the phone interview after you pass it will ask you to do a simulation test online about customer service.Then they will ask for another sales simulation with one of the recruiter. Then they will request for in person interview it is a panel interview asking situational questions and also behavioural questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –