Less administrative overheads - Great learning opportunities - Slightly more than Industry Standard renumeration - Constructive Work Environment - Fun At Work - Open Culture: Higher Management is easily approachable
No cons I have seen
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mantra Telecom (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.
1. Resume was submitted as friend referral.
2. Time of interview call was decided based upon email communication.( as I was in different country that differ in Time zone by approx 11 hrs)
3. Interview was conducted by one of the founders of the company.
4. Questions regarding prior work experience in IMS / LTE were asked. More questions on SAE architecture.
5. Salary Negotiation and Visa process were discussed.
6. Offer Letter was received next day
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –