I worked at Marakon full-time
- Pure strategy consulting means exposure to the C-suite executives and high impact work
- Tight-knit culture with a group of incredibly intelligent yet humble people
- A true meritocracy with opportunities to take on a lot of responsibility very early on
- Great exit opps and MBA placement
- More limited set of projects given smaller size
- Sometimes unpredictable hours
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in developing the people and build out mentorship programs
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marakon (New York, NY) in October 2016.
Applied through my college's career center website. Did an over the phone case interview. The final round was in their office in NYC. Three 45 minute interviews. First was a highly quantitative case. Second was exclusively fit questions––very relaxed. Third was more qualitative case––they give you a case to read through, leave the room for 15 minutes and then ask you questions about it. We had extra time so we did some brain teasers.