I have been working at Market America full-time
- you're respected for your efforts
- your contributions are recognized on a regular basis
- credit is give where credit is due!!!
- other employees seem happy with their jobs which is great for team work and any assistance I ever needed as a Java developer (engineer)
- company clearly has huge potential
- for me, this company's ability to organize and make decision is unprecedented
- the salary is worth it
- loads of company benefits which really come in hand just when you need some RNR!
I get stressed sometimes on tight deadlines, but guess this is perfectly normal
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!!!
I applied online. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC).
Phone Interview. In-person interview. Drug test. They asked easy questions, and seemed more interested in getting bodies in the door than really vetting employees to thoroughly. I did a phone interview first, and the people in the dept. were nice enough to tell me when they walked me out where they did their drug tests like hint hint. So that was nice.
Market America 2016 Associate Picnic
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –