I worked at Mars Food US full-time (More than 10 years)
- Company is committed to sustainability
- Most associates love the free candy
- Flexible schedules depending on manager
- Ability to collaborate with associates across multiple functions and levels
- Open office environment can be distracting at times but it is not difficult to get used to it
Advice to Management
Continue to reinforce and live the 5 Principles
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mars Food US (Greenville, MS) in July 2015.
Sets of managers interview you with generic interview questions.
It'll ask you about experiences and ask you to justify why it was "important"... etc.
Some managers deviate from the questions based on personality... but otherwise just think of a few good job story experiences and be able to justify how it happens to fit the particular story
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –