I worked at Marshall Cavendish Int full-time
Stable company only because its parent company is F & N, otherwise it is making losses
- Bullying among colleagues
- Management does not know what is going on at the bottom
- People who survive in this company talk a lot but do very little actual work
- Very difficult to move things because there is a lot of red tape and unnecessary processes in place
- Pay does not justify the amount of work and late nights, and bonus shrinking by the year
Advice to Management
Take a good look at what is happening. You need good people, otherwise the company will deteriorate further.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore (Singapore)).
Interview was straight forward. There are 2 interview. One with the HQ people and the other is with the school that you will be based in. To prepare, imagine you're interviewing to be a teacher.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –