Mission: Our mission is to ensure that all students learn the academic and personal skills they need to succeed in higher education, compete in the global economy and pursue their dreams.
I worked at Mastery Charter School part-time (More than 8 years)
This is the best place to become employeed at especially working with the students and staff.
Administrative Assistants are only given part time employment status. They should be full time status just like the rest of the staff.
Advice to Management
Concern making the Administrative Assistant Ful time.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastery Charter School (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.
1. Created and submitted a teacher application on PAREAP.
2. I was contacted for a phone interview from Mastery Charter's Central Office.
3. The phone interview lasted 15-30 minutes with the general teacher interview questions. I was told that my interview was great and that they would contact within a few days to schedule an interview based on my preferences.
4. A few days later I was invited to do a demo lesson at a school. I received both a phone call and an email with instructions on accepting the interview/demo invitation.
5. I interviewed and completed the 25 minute demo.
6. I was offered the position from the school's administration within a few hours.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –